|SIZE||UK / US SIZE||EURO SIZE||WAIST CM||WAIST INCH|
Oscar Jacobson Light blue and white seersucker clipper swim short
Available to buy at Oscar Jacobson
For Hemingsworth and Oscar Jacobson, there is no such thing as too much attention to detail. Every detail is considered, right down to the mother of pearl buttons from Italy and flat buckles tooled especially for us in Germany. All the shorts in this collection have a French Fly and a hidden adjustable waist band. A little touch that guarantees extreme comfort all day, in and out of the water.
Seen on celebrities, royals and globetrotting execs – Hemingsworth light blue and white stripe seersucker shorts encapsulate timeless style with the latest in fabric innovation.
Made using a 29 piece pattern and 17 hand finished stages in our London factory, these timeless classics are given a fresh twist. Using the latest innovations in fabrics to craft a seersucker that excels in and out of water. The famous Hemingworth clipper has then been tailored to create a short that both looks and feels more fitted – for more stylish lines. This clipper short has been finished with a sartorial touch featuring mother of pearl buttons, while the integral side adjustable belt blends the ease of a draw cord waist, with the elegance of tailored detail.
- Integral, side adjustable tailored 6-piece waistband
- Polished metal sliding bar side adjuster buckles
- French fly, button front closure with fly zip & metal Hemingsworth logo puller
- Tahitian, Mother of Pearl buttons
- Side angle entry hip pockets with mesh half liner – perfect for letting water through but keeping your keys safe
- Front coin pocket with mesh half liner and buttoned flap closure – perfect for keeping your coins safe
- Quick drying exclusive fabric
- Resistant to chlorine, salt water and fading from sunlight
- Highest quality stretch lycra mesh lining with matching stretch lycra trim
- Machine washable
- Designed & Made in England (London)