|UK/EURO/US SIZE||CROSS CHEST CM||CROSS CHEST INCH||CENTRE BACK CM|
- Machine washable, washing your Cabana Shirt to 30°C
- Drying naturally
- No bleaching
- No tumble dry
- Regular ironing, steam or dry, may be performed at low setting 110°C
- Wash with similar colours
- Be wary of oils, lotions and potions applied through the day
Navy White Seersucker Stripe Cabana Shirt
STRIPES MAKE UP THIS RELAXED, CASUAL BUT IMPECCABLY CRAFTED SEERSUCKER CABANA SHIRT.
THROUGH THE USE OF SMOOTH AND CRINKLED TEXURE FABRICATION, THIS LOOK IS SURE TO EASE YOU INTO LAID-BACK BREEZY TRANQUILITY.
A luxury and modern reworking on both traditional Cuban and Mexican Guayabera shirt. Featuring a one piece collar, Hip length, straight hem with shallow side vents and longer back. Patch pockets at hips and chest. Finished with our Mother of Pearl fish eye buttons to blend with the matching Clipper pattern short. Layered or casually unfastened, few garments can be worn so effortlessly well. Made from a Wide Seersucker, engineered to be extra breathable – the perfect wardrobe upgrade, whether your beach bathing or port side gazing.
- Made to wear with our matching Cabana Shorts.
- Soft one piece collar
- Short sleeves
- 3 patch pockets
- Straight hem with dropped back to wear untucked
- Shallow side vents
- Matching Tahitian, Mother of Pearl buttons
- Quick drying fabrics with a Polyamide and Poly/Cotton blend
- Resistant to chlorine, salt water and fading from sunlight
- Machine washable
- Designed & Made in England (London)