|UK/ EURO/ US SIZE||CROSS CHEST CM||CROSS CHEST INCH||CENTRE BACK CM|
- Machine washable, washing your Cabana Shirt to 30°C
- Drying naturally
- No bleaching
- No tumble dry
- Regular ironing, steam or dry, may be performed at low setting 110°C
- Wash with similar colours
- Be wary of oils, lotions and potions applied through the day
Indigo Chambray Shirt
WOVEN WITH A WHITE WEFT AND INDIGO WARP, BOTH SUBTLY NEPPED, TO GIVE THE TIME-HONOURED APPEARANCE OF A MARLED FABRIC WITH A DEEP DENIM CAST, IN A TECHNICAL, COTTON BLEND YARN – LIGHTWEIGHT, BREATHABLE, QUICK DRYING AND CREASE RESISTANT.
An eye on the past and an eye on the future. Inspired by the louche styling of the Mid Century, when beach wear was elegant, effortless and came in two pieces. Cut from our technical cotton blend chambray to be lightweight, breathable, quick drying and crease resistant. The Cabana can be worn as a stand-alone shirt, always untucked and perhaps open over a white tee, but is best paired with our matching Clipper Short to make your summer afternoons go with elan. Should be accessorised with something on the rocks.
- Made to wear with our matching Cabana Shorts.
- Soft one piece collar
- Short sleeves
- 3 patch pockets
- Straight hem with dropped back to wear untucked
- Shallow side vents
- Matching Tahitian, Mother of Pearl buttons
- Quick drying fabrics.
- Resistant to chlorine, salt water and fading from sunlight
- Machine washable
- Designed & Made in England (London)