|UK/US Size||EURO SIZE||CROSS CHEST CM||CROSS CHEST INCH||CENTRE BACK CM|
Yellow Safari Jacket
DRY WAXED COTTON WITH AN AIR TUMBLED FINISH FOR WEATHER RESISTANCE WITH A SOFT NATURAL FEEL, OUR HEMINGWAY SAFARI JACKET IS DESIGNED TO TELL A STORY, SOFTENING AND GAINING ITS UNIQUE PATINA WITH WASH AND WEAR.
Our most functional piece of outerwear is naturally imbued with the DNA of the Hemingsworth brand, taking design cues from our key, core styles. The one-piece collar and side split hem with lower back have evolved from the Cabana Shirt while the half back belt with side adjustment from sliding buckles might remind you of our signature Clipper waistband.
- Safari style field jacket
- Fully lined in cotton silesia
- One piece collar in signature Hemingsworth shape
- Dual hip pockets, bellowed with box pleat for extra room and secured with buttoned storm flap
- Dual chest patch pockets, with box pleat for extra room and secured with buttoned flap
- Button cuff with gusseted vent
- Adjustable back belt for fit, with signature sliding buckles and belt
- Shallow side vents
- Outer fabric in 100 cotton poplin with tumbled dry wax finish for weather proofing and soft handle
- Full lined in cotton ilesia for comfort and warmth
- Tahitian Mother of Pearl buttons
- Made in London