|UK/US Size||EURO SIZE||CROSS CHEST CM||CROSS CHEST INCH||CENTRE BACK CM|
Pink Seersucker Stripe Jacket
WITH ITS EASY, RELAXED STYLE AND EFFORTLESS COOL, YOU CAN SEE A LOT OF HEMINGSWORTH IN THIS JACKET.
Hemingsworth was always a man for making his mark. Apart from the time he became the Supreme Ruler of a small Polynesian island, he generally left it to his wardrobe to do all the talking. And this unstructured, soft pink tailored seersucker jacket says so much. Fresh and cool, it’s perfect for hot summer days and even hotter summer nights. And if it is making a statement, it’s saying ‘I don’t take myself too seriously’. Single-breasted, Hemingsworth preferred to wear his with a T-shirt, but we encourage you do your own thing…
- Unlined, unstructured lightweight Blazer
- 2 button fastening
- 3 patch pockets, lined with cotton silesia
- Internal patch pocket and special Passport and travel documents pocket
- Tahitian Mother of Pearl buttons
- Rear side vents
- 4 button working cuffs
- Quick drying, breathable, crease resistant Poly/Cotton blend seersucker fabric, ideal for travel.
- Acetate/Cupro sleeve lining
- Dry clean only
- Designed & Made in England (London)