|SIZE||UK / US SIZE||EURO SIZE||WAIST CM||WAIST INCH|
Oscar Jacobson Navy seersucker Kulbir swim short
Available to buy at Oscar Jacobson
For Hemingsworth and Oscar Jacobson, there is no such thing as too much attention to detail. Every detail is considered, right down to the mother of pearl buttons from Italy and flat buckles tooled especially for us in Germany. All the shorts in this collection have a French Fly and a hidden adjustable waist band. A little touch that guarantees extreme comfort all day, in and out of the water.
Unique in style, fit and design, the kulbir gurkha swim shorts feature distinctive double pleats and an unmistakable crossover belt fastening which combines casual comfort with the elegant finish of specially cast slim polished metal buckles for a perfect fit every time, regardless of summer overconsumption. Built to last a lifetime – the kulbir gurkha swimshorts, cut from lightweight seersucker woven with technical yarns for a classic appearance blended with ultimate performance, with a stretch mesh lining for the smoothest and most luxurious of feels, are the short that keeps on giving.
- Crossover belt fastening waistband
- Polished metal side adjuster buckles
- Tahitian, Mother of Pearl buttons
- Side angle entry hip pockets with mesh half liner – perfect for letting water through but keeping your keys safe
- Quick drying exclusive fabric
- Resistant to chlorine, salt water and fading from sunlight
- Luxurious stretch lycra mesh lining with matching stretch lycra trim
- Machine washable
- Designed & Made in England (London)