THE HEMINGSWORTH DALI IS PERHAPS THE ULTIMATE REFINEMENT OF THE USUALLY DISPOSABLE HOLIDAY STAPLE.
UNITING THE QUALITY AND AFTER CARE SERVICE OF THE BEST TRADITIONAL ENGLISH SHOEMAKERS WITH THE EXTREME COMFORT AND ENDURING STYLE OF THE ESPADRILLE. WHEREVER YOU ARE, YOUR FEET WILL BE WALKING THROUGH SOFT WHITE SAND.
Hemingsworth’s luxury interpretation of the classic espadrille, combines both luxurious look and feel with traditional British craftsmanship. Made in England by Goral, using their soft shoe Blake stitch construction to allow for resoling, the Dali Espadrille uses the finest natural materials through the whole shoe to deliver the utmost in sumptuous comfort and long-lasting performance.
- Unlined upper is cut from Janus Calf, the highest quality of calf skin suede from preeminent English tannery Charles F Stead.
- Buttery soft and incredibly flexible, but with a reassuring thickness that affirms its durability, the Lactae Hevea natural rubber sole carries this theme through.
- Lactae Hevea natural rubber sole.
- Re-solable MOT service available via Blake Stitch method
- Produced in Sheffield, England
Please enquire at email@example.com.