|SIZE||UK / US SIZE||EURO SIZE||WAIST CM||WAIST INCH||INSIDE LEG CM||INSIDE LEG INCH|
Indigo Seersucker Stripe Trouser
MAKE A STATEMENT AND MAKE IT WITHOUT UTTERING A WORD. SIMPLY LET YOUR WARDROBE DO THE TALKING.
It was while he was exploring the tropics, that Hemingsworth encountered the plant, Indigofere tinctoria, the source of indigo dye. Inspired by its piercing blues, and feeling the heat, he created these seersucker stripe trousers. Tailored to perfection and completed with mother-of-pearl buttons, he even made sure there was a pocket for his watch. After all, one might be exploring, but there’s no reason why you can’t look damned good.
- Integral, side adjustable tailored 6-piece waistband
- Polished metal sliding bar side adjuster buckles
- French fly, button front closure with fly zip & metal Hemingsworth logo puller
- Tahitian, Mother of Pearl buttons
- Side angle entry hip pockets lined with cotton silesia.
- Front coin pocket lined with cotton silesia.
- Quick drying, breathable, crease resistant Poly/Cotton blend seersucker fabric, ideal for travel.
- Acetate/Cupro front leg lining
- Dry clean only
- Designed & Made in England (London)