|SIZE||UK / US SIZE||EURO SIZE||WAIST CM||WAIST INCH|
Dark Green Seersucker Stripe Swim Shorts
DARK GREEN STRIPES AND SEERSUCKER – THESE TWO WERE QUITE SIMPLY MADE FOR EACH OTHER. WHICH IS IRONIC, BECAUSE YOU’LL ALSO FEEL THESE SHORTS WERE MADE JUST FOR YOU.
Green was the colour commonly associated with wealth, merchants and the gentryin early modern Europe and the crimpled dark green stripes on these shorts are certainly eye-catching enough to make you feel part of the establishment. With just the right amount of casual formality these tailored, fitted shorts will not only pair perfectly with your favourite, aged white t-shirt, they’ll also look fantastic with a freshly ironed shirt and jacket.
- Integral, side adjustable tailored 6-piece waistband
- Polished metal sliding bar side adjuster buckles
- French fly, button front closure with fly zip & metal Hemingsworth logo puller
- Tahitian, Mother of Pearl buttons
- Signature pocket embroidery
- Side angle entry hip pockets with mesh half liner – perfect for letting water through but keeping your keys safe
- Front coin pocket with mesh half liner and buttoned flap closure – perfect for keeping your coins safe
- Quick drying fabrics with a Polyamide and Poly/Cotton blend
- Resistant to chlorine, salt water and fading from sunlight
- Highest quality stretch lycra mesh lining with matching stretch lycra trim
- Machine washable
- Designed & Made in England (London)