|SIZE||UK / US SIZE||EURO SIZE||WAIST CM||WAIST INCH|
Charcoal Gurkha Swim Short
LIKE THEIR NAMESAKE, ENDURING AND VERSATILE. NAMED AFTER KULBIR THAPA, THE FIRST GURKHA SOLDIER TO RECEIVE THE VICTORIA CROSS FOR VALOR ON SEP 25TH 1915 – HIS FIRST DAY IN ACTION.
With the distinctive double pleats and unmistakable crossover belt fastening, our Kulbir swim short is designed for ultimate sophistication pool-side. Cut from lightweight poly/cotton end-on-end cloth with a luxurious stretch mesh lining, for the smoothest and most luxurious of feels. The crossover belt fastening combining casual comfort with the elegant finish of specially cast slim polished metal buckles, ensures a perfect fit of gallantry every time.
- Crossover belt fastening waistband
- Polished metal side adjuster buckles
- Tahitian, Mother of Pearl buttons
- Side angle entry hip pockets with mesh half liner – perfect for letting water through but keeping your keys safe
- Quick drying fabrics with a Poly/Cotton end on end blend
- Resistant to chlorine, salt water and fading from sunlight
- Luxurious stretch lycra mesh lining with matching stretch lycra trim
- Machine washable
- Designed & Made in England (London)