|UK/US Size||EURO SIZE||CROSS CHEST CM||CROSS CHEST INCH||CENTRE BACK CM|
Blue Herringbone Jacket
SUBTLY DIFFERENT, ENOUGH TO MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE.
It’s all about attention to detail – and the Hemingsworth Blue Herringbone jacket has it, in spades. Cut to enhance your shape, this jacket has a refined touch. The subtle geometric pattern is off-set by the jacket’s single-breasted causal lines. It’s this clever combination that shouts distinction, albeit with the clipped, deep tones of authority. The Herringbone pattern can be traced back to the Roman Empire, when clothing and personal decoration gave instant visual clues about the etiquette of interacting with the wearer. Wear this Hemingsworth travel jacket and you’ll be mistaken for nothing less than a gentleman.
- Unlined, unstructured lightweight Blazer
- 2 button fastening
- 3 patch pockets, lined with cotton silesia
- Internal patch pocket and special Passport and travel documents pocket
- Tahitian Mother of Pearl buttons
- Rear side vents
- 4 button working cuffs
- Soft handle, crease resistant Poly/Cotton blend herringbone fabric, ideal for travel.
- Acetate/Cupro sleeve lining
- Dry clean only
- Designed & Made in England (London)